Ten Common Mistakes of Entrepreneurs from the Minnesota Journal of Business Law and Entrepreneurship.
- Failure to take the money.
- Unrealistic valuation expectations.
- “If you build it, they will come” syndrome.
- Failure to strike when the iron is hot.
- Not understanding your strengths and weaknesses.
- Unsuitable legal structure.
- Failure to protect intellectual property.
- Not listening.
- Avoiding champagne taste with your beer budget.
- Not recognizing we are always selling.
One surprise was that Amazon.com had a patent on their “one-click” shopping cart system. I wonder how they go about enforcing that?